Say Goodbye to the Scars！
Stratamed dries to form a thin, flexible, protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof. It hydrates and protects compromised skin areas and open wounds from chemical and microbial invasion.
Epidermal cells are able to move to the surface of the dermis through wound exsudate which collects at the wound dressing interface. This environment prevents secondary tissue damage resulting from dehydration and promotes enzymatic autolytic debridement.
Wound exudate, which carries a number of growth factors essential to the healing of wounds, is kept protected in the wound-dressing interface. Stratamed emulates the epidermal barrier and helps enhance the healing of wounds. Stratamed prevents water loss while maintaining the oxygen transfer rate.
The wound is kept in an optimal environment for healing.
- designed for all skin types
- suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children or people with sensitive skin.
- transparent and odorless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens
- may be used after operation or skin rejuvenation treatment
- may be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Stratamed is only available in clinics and selected aesthetic beauty centre.