【Lumenis LightSheer® DUET 】
Safely, Effectively and Permanent
Vacuum-assisted technology, FDA Approved
LightSheer® vacuum assisted hair removal technology is FDA approved for permanently reducing hair. The High Speed LightSheer DUET uses state-ofthe-art diode lasers with vacuum-assist technology to remove unwanted hair and with greater speed and comfort than other methods.。
Breakthrough diode laser for removing unwanted hair for all skin types!
LightSheer High Speed handpiece of breakthrough vacuum assisted technology in combination with diode laser light for large areas.
Gold standard LightSheer ET handpiece with ChillTip cooling for smaller areas
**Reduce treatment times up to 75%**
A back or legs - can now be treated in 15 to 20 minutes.
Virtually pain free! No need for topical anesthand gels. Permanence
Destroy hair follicles, instead of burning the hairs only. Stop the hairs from re-growing forever.
- Shoulder 10 min
- Shoulder & back 15-20 min
- Chest 15 min
- Underarm 4 min
- Bikini line 5 min
- Full legs 20 min
- Legs 15 min
*The time of treatment depends on the individual's physical condition and varies from person to person
Your Hair Growth Cycle
There are basically 3 phases that each hair follicle has to go through.
This is hair's active growth phase.During anagen, the hair contains an abundance of melanin.
This is the regression phase when the lower part of the hair stops growing but is not shed, and the follicle is reabsorbed.
This is the resting phase during which the the old hair falls in preparation for the development of new hair.
The hairs are not all in the same phase at the same time. Laser works best when hairs are in the anagen phase. It explains why multiple treatments are required to catch all the hairs in their various phases of growth.
How LightSheer Duet works?
It uses state-of-the-art diode lasers to remove unwanted hairs
safely, effectively and permanently: Pulls the hairs up and closer to energy source with its vacuum-assisted technology
Heats up the hairs by the laser pulse
Disables the follicles to re-grow
Some Common Concern
What should I prepare before my laser hair removal?
1. Avoid excessive sun exposure and bathing
2. Do not wax, pluck or undergo electrolysis for 6 weeks before the treatment
3. Consult professional for any personal skin issues
What areas can be treated with laser?
- Any area, except near the eyes, can be treated with laser hair removal. - The most common areas requested include the face, upper lip, neck, chest, periareolar, underarms, back, abdomen, bikini line, and legs .
What can l expect?
- Gradual hair reduction after each treatment .
- 4-6 treatments at intervals of 4-6 weeks to achieve a great result . Redness is normal after immediate treatment and expected to go away within few hours after treatment
What is the post-treatment care?
-Avoid hot bath for 24 hours after treatment
- Apply cool compresses, soothing cream or gel to the treated areas where warm sensation is normal Use sunscreen for 6 weeks after treatment