Ez Cannula 4D Lifting
Korean Ultra V Ez Cannula Thread Lifting can be used for lifting sagging facial contours, improve chubby face, smile lines, double chins and drooping mouth corners, etc. Compared with the traditional Ultra V Lift ™ PDO line (also known as 4D thread lifting), Ultra V Lift™ Ez Cannula has stronger pulling strength while leaving fewer pinpricks (near the hidden hair line), less bruising and edema. Hidden pinpricks and shorter recovery time making it a more ideal treatment.
Ultra V Lift™ Ez Cannula is made with PDO (polydioxanone) material that can be absorbed by human tissue. PDO is a type of surgical suture, and has been certified by US FDA and South Korea KFDA. It was originally used for cardiac surgical sutures and has been widely used in microsurgical treatment. Ez Cannula has a whole row of barbs like a rose's thorn. The barb enabled the thread to effectively pull the sagging subcutaneous tissue up to the fixed position; the cannulae design can minimise bruising and edema caused by sharp needles, making the treatment safer.
Ez Cannula PDO Thread can be naturally decomposed and absorbed by the human body in about 180-240 days. The material of the thread can activate the cell's self-repairing function, thereby stimulating collagen proliferation, and achieving the effects of skin renewal and firming contour. After the thread is naturally decomposed and absorbed, the effect of collagen induced by the proliferation can last for about 1-2 years.
Precautions and treatment response
1. Pregnant and lactating women, people under 18 years of age, people who are susceptible to keloid formation and hypertrophic scars, people with skin diseases, severe allergies, and bleeding disorders such as uncontrolled bleeding are not recommended to receive this treatment.
2. The procedure is carried out under local anaesthetic. After anaesthetic, a temporary paralysis may occur, which lasts for about half to several hours. If you have an unpleasant reaction to anaesthetic, please inform the staff in advance.
3. The epidermis will be punctured during the course of treatment, so there may be slight pain and puncture of micro-vessels during the process, and there may be pinpricks, bleeding, bruises, allergies, inflammation, scabbing or slight scars at the needle application site for a short period of time.
4. Common reactions after the procedure: There may be redness, swelling, pain, itching, bruising, and tenderness in the area of needle application. Symptoms usually resolve naturally within 1-15 days.
5. In rare cases, the skin may be slightly swollen. No need to worry too much about the above situation, please inform our staff as soon as possible.
6. One week before the treatment, please stop taking health foods such as vitamin E, evening primrose oil, fish oil, and ginkgo to avoid increasing the possibility of bruising and bleeding.
After treatment care
1. The treatment site may have a slight bloating. Depending on the situation, it is recommended to apply ice for 3 days to reduce bruising and redness.
2. There may be bruises at the needle insertion point which will gradually disappear in about 5-15 days. Do not massage.
3. During the recovery, there may be thread ends sticking out on skin surface, please seek professional assistance immediately.
4. Strengthen moisturising and sun protection within 2 weeks after treatment
5. Laser or other high-energy treatments can be performed 2 weeks after the treatment
6. There will be a temporary feeling of the thread and a bit painful when washing face in the first 7-10 days.